Water Damage Results You Can Trust in San Antonio
SERVPRO Offers 24/7 Water Damage Restoration for San Antonio Residents
Once your San Antonio property gets damaged by water, you need to repair it as fast as possible. Although water is an all-natural substance, it can wreak havoc on your building materials, structural elements, and belongings. Hiring skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) is the best way to get results without all of the headaches and pitfalls of DIY methods alone. SERVPRO offers an emergency response team to help you handle water cleanup and total restoration, as needed. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
We have trained technicians at SERVPRO that address your water damage in San Antonio appropriately and swiftly. Water infiltration is never anything you can put off because you risk costly secondary damage that leads to extensive repairs or a total loss of materials and contents. There is also the potential for mildew and black mold growth, which brings its own dangers.
Once you contact our customer care team, we can mobilize and have our Green Fleet at your door within hours. We inspect your property to identify the damage to formulate a course of action that allows us to facilitate water removal services and drying in tandem. Some of the items and equipment you may see us setting up once we begin include:
- Containment to help us keep the water from migrating into unaffected areas of your home. We also work to limit the tracking of moisture and debris from one room to the next.
- Submersible pumps, truck-mounted extractors, rovers, and carpet wand tools help us pull up as much water as possible.
- Dehumidification equipment helps us pull moisture from the air to restore relative humidity (RH) to the appropriate levels.
- Industrial-grade fans, centrifugal air movers, drying mats, and other equipment to execute our drying protocols.
Remember, Not All Water Damage is Visible to the Untrained Eye
When part of your home has taken on water from burst pipes or flooding, even if the damage does not seem severe, there could be areas where water migrated that pose a threat. Depending on the layout, where the standing water is located, and where it came from, substances could contaminate the water.
- It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to water restoration, so our crew utilizes moisture detection equipment like meters and sensors that allow us to find hidden pockets of moisture.
- Some areas of concern may be tight spaces, openings behind walls, underneath cabinetry, and between your flooring layer and the subfloor below.
Did you know? Restoration using water mitigation efforts can be less expensive than replacement! Our team constantly works to restore versus replace whenever possible – making it “Like it never even happened.”
We Evaluate and Adjust Our Drying Efforts as We Move Through the Project
Our IICRC-certified technicians understand the science behind psychometry, which involves the air and all of its properties – temperature, vapor pressure, humidity, etc. all get evaluated to ensure optimum conditions for drying and restoration. We take the time to add or remove equipment and adjust location as needed to help us achieve our drying goals as soon as possible.
In some water-related emergencies, controlled demolition is necessary for reconstruction purposes. If drywall, carpeting, baseboards, and other elements are unsalvageable, we have trusted area contractors to handle it with precision.
When you need water damage restoration, we are here to help at SERVPRO of Braun Station. Request help online or call for 24-hour service at (210) 267-2159.