Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line break. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Braun Station has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. The faster you contact us, the faster we can begin services to help prevent any additional damage. Many people delay calling because they think the leak was too small and/or the water damage was too small to need remediation, only to discover days later a strange new odor in their home or business. This is the beginning of the mold problem and requires immediate attention from SERVPRO of Braun Station.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (210) 267-2159
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Braun Station for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Braun Station has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- San Antonio
- Leon Valley
- Braun Station